Thursday, September 11, 2008

If You're Gonna Leave Then Leave

A couple of months ago I wrote a song with friends Travis and Jourdan. We wrote it together until the early morning, then transitioned into the studio to make a rough recording so that we would not forget the tune. I hear a thousand flaws in the recording, but we did a good job of capturing the vibe. Just two dudes and a girl gathered around a mic with one chance to get it right. I'm not ready for the rest of the world to hear this, but I figured the 3 of you that read this blog might enjoy. The song is not about any particular person or persons. We made it up as we went along.


If You're Gonna Leave Then Leave.mp3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like that song...hows the song about the chinese gymnist at the olmpics going?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

I'm sorry to be late on this conversation...but I loved the track. Dark, moving and a beautiful contrast of the male and female voices.
You are the Damien Rice of Richardson, Texas.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home