Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Prophecy



I received a word from God about this years NFL playoffs. In the third quarter of the AFC championship game between Indianapolis and New England, Tom Brady will go down with a season ending knee injury. New England, down by three touchdowns, will hand over the offense to the ageless Doug Flutie. He will start slow, but will eventually throw for 287 yards and two touchdowns. Flutie will catch the winning touchdown pass from running back Corey Dillon on the final play of the game.

In the Super Bowl, Doug will lead the Patriots to victory despite breaking his right leg, dislocating his left shoulder, and suffering an appendicitis.

Short people will be heard rejoicing throughout all nations.


In other news...

BillyV now has a cell phone. Check the sky for pigs.

2 Comments:

Blogger The MAN Fan Club said...

I think I'm starting to hear "In Christ Alone, I place my trust....." in the background.

I think all you did was read Judges 1 where the people of Judah took over after Joshua died. They ran the Canaanites from Jerusalem, but not completely.

I too have a cell phone. Mom bought me one and put me on her Cingular plan for $10.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Bill Victor said...

You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?" If what a prophet porclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.
Deut. 18.21-22

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home