Thursday, November 24, 2005

The only game that matters



Tomorrow morning at 11AM I will make my may up to the upper deck of the endzone section of Kyle Field to watch my beloved Aggies take on t.u. Honestly, we don't have much of chance. I realize this. However, I don't buy in to Vince Young being much of a passer, and anybody who has followed A&M's games this season knows that there biggest weakness is the secondary. An interception here, a fumble there, and things can get interesting. There will definitely be an audioblog if things get crazy.

Just in case you were wondering, R.C. Slocum never had a losing season.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Victor said...

And I believe Coah Fran now has had 3 at A&M. Good game, in it til the end. Where did that McGee kid come from, he's another Matt Jones.

3:05 PM  
Blogger jonny rocket said...

2 losing seasons for Fran. Last year they did alright, minus the Cotton Bowl.

I'm excited about McGee, primarily because he plays with passion that has been absent for a while.

Nothing like an A&M-Texas game. Wish they would move it back to Thanksgiving night.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a good game, at least A&M showed up to play. Had a COUPLE fumbles that hurt, but maybe next year..

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home