Monday, October 31, 2005

Websites and Goodbye's

I have wasted way too much time trying to figure out web design. I should have bit the bullet and paid somebody, but that would go against my DIY mindset. I recently rebuilt my website, but it is still a work in progress. Check it out and listen to the tunes if you have not done so already.

Said goodbye to my good friend BillyV today. He hugged me as we left Starbucks. Don't worry, it was a side-hug with no eye contact. Sad to see him go. As I write this he is on his way to Missouri. Second trip in as many days. The sad thing is that he will be moving again in about 6 months. What have I learned from this? If I ever find myself in a crummy, life draining work situation, I will stick it out, collect my paycheck and keep my mouth shut. Moving is for the birds.

1 Comments:

Blogger The MAN Fan Club said...

You weren't able to see if he teared up!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home