Sunday, October 23, 2005

Starting Over


I've been away from this for a long time now. I recently got hi-speed at home, so maybe I will do a better job at keeping this up. No guarantees.

I just purchased Tori Amos's "Scarlet Walk" CD. I highly recommend it. Is she a freak? Most definitely so. If she was the last woman on earth, would I...? Probably not. However, she always has good players and interesting production. Very sparse instrumentation with lots of wholes that would normally be annoying, but somehow work. Do not, I stress, do not buy her latest DVD. She does things to her piano bench that no one should be forced to see.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill Victor said...

Even if she was the last woman on earth? Come on...

2:54 PM  
Blogger jonny rocket said...

I've made it this far.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just close your eyes and pretend like you're the piano bench (from the DVD).

12:29 AM  
Blogger jonny rocket said...

I might have to pack it in my suitcase when I head up to NYC next month. I've started watching my NYC documentary DVD's. I'm anxious.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home